Monday, April 26, 2010

One Sweet Lady & A Dirty Girl

"Wash Me!" Yes, someone actually wrote that on my car window, so I decided to get a carwash. I bought the works, which included interior shampooing. They did a great job. My 2003 car almost feels brand new again. I vowed to refrain from eating inside my car anymore. No more french fries stuck in between the seat cracks. No more sunflower seed shells under the carpets. My car's clean, and I'm going to keep it that way!

Hah! Fat chance. Why? Because this chick eats, and what did I eat today? Oh, just  some of Sweet Lady Jane's red velvet cake.

This cake's so good it would make a monkey squeak. I told myself I'd wait till I got home to eat the cake, but I couldn't help myself. As soon as I sat in my car, I pulled out a plastic fork and devoured an entire piece. I'm pretty proud of myself because I managed to eat the cake sans making a mess. It was too delicious to waste even a crumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment