Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Vegan and Gluten Free Food in LA

I love Vegan Glory! They have all kinds of vegan choices from tacos to pad thai. Vegan Glory also delivers for free if you live nearby. I'm sitting on my couch, watching Limitless on Netflix, waiting for my mango sticky rice and pad thai noodles to be delivered. Oh it pays to be lazy some days! No...it doesn't literally pay. I need to get off my butt and go to work for that, but I feel rewarded today by being lazy.

I follow a gluten free diet, so I love how easy it is to modify my orders to meet my dietary needs. For example, pad thai noodles usually have soy sauce in them, which has wheat (wheat contains gluten). They don't have tamari soy sauce, but they have Bragg Liquid Amino - 32 oz - Liquid at Vegan Glory, which is a liquid protein concentrate with 16 amino acids made from soybeans. I often use it as a low sodium, gluten-free, and high nutritional substitute for soy sauce. I like the spray bottle Bragg's for daily use, and I can refill it with the larger bottle as needed. This is the spray I keep in my refrigerator at all times to spray on salads, sushi, nuts, rice, and everything:
At Vegan Glory, I call and ask them to substitute Bragg's for soy sauce and it's done, just like that! Easy and delicious.

I really love Vegan Glory. Here's a link to their menu:

http://www.veganglory.com/menu.html

Their prices are great for LA too! Oh! My food's already here. Gotta go...Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment