Friday, April 15, 2011

Possible wheat allergy/gluten sensitivity

Wow. That was interesting. After I ate the ice cream, I wanted to eat some blueberry muffins. I made them without eggs or dairy, and I had a few. The next thing I knew, I felt tired, laid in my bed, and I was passed out from before 9pm until midnight. I woke up to wash my face, brush my teeth, and change for bed. My body was sore and my head felt stuffy. I hadn't eaten any baked goods or flour products in a couple of weeks, so I'm wondering if I was having a reaction to the wheat flour in the muffins. I'm kind of afraid to eat wheat now, after I experienced the instant effects of sugar and wheat together. It literally knocked me out! I feel like I have a hangover today, when I didn't have a lick of alcohol. I continued to sleep from midnight until 9am today. I slept a total of 12 hours! My lower belly is extra bloated and I can see it in my face too. No more wheat for me. That's it!! I'm on strike!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment