Friday, February 26, 2010

Wii Waste.

I bought myself a Wii about 3 years ago, and justified spending the money, because not only can a Wii help you lose weight, but it's fun. I played with my Wii for about 3 weeks, then I forgot about it.

For my birthday in 2009, I asked for the Wii Fit because I thought I'd use it all the time, renewing my purpose for purchasing a Wii. I'd use the Wii Fit to exercise, and it would not seem like exercise, because I'm playing a video game. I asked for the Wii Fit, and I was ecstatic when someone gave me one for my birthday.

Well, my birthday is February 21st, and it is now 2010. Another birthday has passed, and along with another year, I have gained another dress size. I was hoping for a fit mii, but I neglected that goal, and became plain old lazy. I think I should give my Wii another chance. Don't you?

Wii Waste changed to Wii Use

My waist, I shall lose!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate! I received a WII fit for Christmas in 2008 and then a WII exercise DVD for Christmas 2009 and I've used neither! But I'd like to lose weight before I get pregnant with baby #2 and I think the WII would be a fun way to do so! We can both be better late than never. :-)

    By the way, thank you for the comment on my blog today! Yes, I do like Colbie Caillat! It's nice to know you can relate to the posting songs/videos thing. I look forward to returning to your blogsite, too!

    ReplyDelete